• Experience the nightlife and live music in one of the old cafés at Rua Lisboa or Laginha
• Absorb the city life in the cobbled streets of Mindelo and visit its lively fish market
• Hike to the iconic Monte Cara or enjoy its incredible colours by sunset from the Marina
• Take a day to savour the lovely beach of S. Pedro and watch the windsurfers on its bay
• Spend a day on the beach at Palha Carga, the most beautiful deserted beach on the island
• Climb to the well-preserved crater of the Viana volcano to absorb the place’s great views
• Swim at the natural swimming pool of Calhau, and enjoy lunch in the tiny fishing village
There are no reviews yet.