Amsterdam is such a great city, there is no morning where I don’t think ‘lucky me, to be living in this city for a while’! It’s so pure, beautiful and the water is even romantic! I thought I’d make you guys a list of some of the unforgettable things you can do when you are in Amsterdam (also for the locals, there are always things you have not done)!
- Enjoy the floating flower market
- Walk around and admire the wonderful typically Dutch museums such as the Van Gogh museum and the Anne Frank house.
- Hire a bicycle and cycle around the whole city! Act as if you are Dutch!
- Visit the famous neighborhood: the Pijp, a place full of cosy cafés and shops!
- Check out the animals at the beautiful Artis Royal Zoo.
- Enjoy the Heineken Experience
- Have a picnic at the Vondelpark
- Hop on a canal tour boat
- Stroll through de Wallen
- Head towards the Amsterdamse Bos and enjoy the Spa Zuiver.
- Grab a typical glass of Jenever at Hoppe: a 300 year old pub.
- Enter the famous coffee shops.
- Head towards the beach (Zandvoort: 15minutes from the city)
- Stroll through the famous Albert Cuyp market
- Shop till you drop at the famous ‘9 straatjes’ in Amsterdam’s shopping district.
- Grab a drink and some food at the FoodHallen.
I hope you try these fun things out! Enjoy 🙂
This article was originally posted on Vallielagiraffe
Top Photo: diariesof